Liebster Blog Awards!
Liebster is German and translates to the English word
“dearest”or” favourite”. It’s meant for up-and-coming
blogs with less than 200 followers.”
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest”, it also means ”Favorite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
So I’m obviously thrilled that Liam from isbutteracarb
recognised my blog for this award. Liam, yes I’m pleasantly surprised and you’ve certainly made me and my pots, pans, rolling pin and baking trays jump up n down with glee… Weeee! You have such an interesting blog and it contains two of my favourite words in the whole world, so I guess that makes us friends for life ;-). So here’s to Liam and isbutteracarb
, and to food and to all good things and to his mum’s Irish soda bread which is on my to-do list.
A big shout goes out to all my blog followers and everyone who drops in now and then, with their valuable comments, and encouragement. They keep the the cook, the baker and the clay boy maker in me inspired and going.
So in the great tradition of the Liebster Blog Awards, I’m passing on the torch to 5 of my favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
And they are –
1. Donna @ thesugaredpecan.wordpress.com
2. Jen @ juanitascocina.blog.com
3. Choc Chip Uru @ gobakeyourself.wordpress.com
4. Red Shallot @ redshallotkitchen.blogspot.in
5. Apple Pie Zucchini @ applepiezucchini.wordpress.com
So there they are, my 5 Liebster Blog Awardees, for their passion for food and their love for sharing. And to Liam once again for nominating me.
Thanks Liam. Cheers!